Tasty Tuesday – Some sort of Chicken sandwich
Hey guys. Your favorite post of the week, Tasty Tuesday is here ha ha. This is a very simple sandwich that seems to be of stuff thrown in to form something. You shall need
- Chicken(as much as you want, really), I used half a chicken since we are 2.
- 1 red ripe tomato
- 2 onions
- Cheese(use your favorite cheese), just make sure it melts down when heated.
- Ciabatta rolls, as I said we are 2 so I got 2 rolls.
- Dhania(is it corriander?)
- Some salt and a collection of seasoning & spices as shall be seen in the photos(clearly this blog is not about the food but the photography)
Back to the rolls. First toast them on a pan(battered side down) until they get toasty. Place the cheese slices on the toasted side and keep the rolls on the grilling pan so that the heat softens the cheese. Keep the heat low.